Friday, April 10, 2009

Warts And Rashes On My Stomach

mourning



today, a day of national mourning, I do not want nor to cook nor a joke ... on these occasions, unfortunately, there is not much to say and you risk falling into banality by the mere rhetoric ... this morning while I was having breakfast, I turned on the television, not to try news, not to pry into others' pain, but simply out of necessity. The need to hear how they are 25,000 displaced persons, the need to know if this night it rained, the need to make sure that there were no other shocks, the need to find out if there is something that a twenty-five student like me can do. in a moment I closed my stomach and I found myself in tears for those coffins and those family members who, although I do not know, I felt terribly close ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment