Monday, March 30, 2009

Waterproof Blanket Canada

mozzarella mascarpone


I tried this recipe in a restaurant and I tried to do it again ... not really the same thing but it is very good! is to be served in small bowls of portion (I, failing, I had to settle for deep dish!)

Ingredients:


  • mozzarella Buffalo (I'm lucky because I have a cheese factory near his home with direct sales from producer to consumer)

  • 50 g mascarpone 20 g


  • chopped pine nuts 50 grams of chopped leek


  • 7-8 chopped capers 3 tablespoons milk


  • balsamic vinegar, salt, oil and pepper

  • parmesan

in a nonstick pan heat oil and fry the leek and add salt, pepper, capers, pine nuts, add the mascarpone cheese and melt. Pour the mixture over the mozzarella perched on the bowl and engraved in 4 parts. Please add the Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar

0 comments:

Post a Comment